Lessons learnt during the visit
- The “80% of time spent outside the branch“ rule is mentioned in the job interview and the work contract and strictly monitored by Montecredit’s middle & top management.
- Exemplarity carried by the managers on the “go towards” practice who accompany the advisors and drive the process
- Priority is given to the customer relationship (close to personal level), presence in the agency is only dedicated to the administrative work.
- Use of sales pitch that does not mention the interest rate but insists on the monthly payment and the total cost of credit.
- Percentage of time spent in the field discussed in the job interview and mentioned in the employment contract/job description