Scheme Small grant scheme for focus areas Green Industry Innovation, Blue Growth and ICT
The EEA & Norway Grants, representing Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway‘s contribution, have as objectives (2014-2021) to reduce economic and social disparities and to strengthen bilateral relations within 15 EU countries in Central and Southern Europe and the Baltics.
The Programme “SMEs Growth Romania” seeks to increase value creation and sustainable growth in the Romanian business sector.
There will be a special focus on 3 different areas, which are Green Industry Innovation, Blue growth and Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
To this end, the financed projects by the call should increase competitiveness for Romanian enterprises.
Regarding ICT, the Small grant scheme has granted a total budget of EUR 2,000,000. It consists of the
- Development of ICT products/processes/solutions
- Development of products/processes/solutions using ICT components
- Training, awareness raising and verifications as a secondary activity related to the above activities
Projects must directly contribute to one or more of these outcome indicators:
- ICT technologies/processes/solutions developed
- ICT technologies/processes/solutions applied (new to the enterprise)
- ICT products or services commercialized (new to the market)
- Jobs created
Romanian SMEs & NGOs can apply for an amount of grant assistance between (min) EUR 50,000 and (max) EUR 200,000.