The European Microfinance Day is coming to an end. After seven on-site events across Europe, two online campaigns, and several exhibitions, it is time to showcase what our partners discussed all over the continent. To do so, we planned an event on December 7 at the European Parliament with a stellar panel and a dense programme. Keep reading for the details.
- European Microfinance Day 2022: lessons learned
- The struggle to access finance for micro and small enterprises – Testimony
- Supporting micro and small entrepreneurs during the crisis and building stronger: access to finance and digitalisation
- Panel: Developing access to finance for micro and small enterprises in the twin transition – opportunities and way forward
- MEP Ondřej Kovařík, Renew Europe, European Parliament
- Caroline Tsilikounas, General Manager - European Microfinance Network
- Evelyne Oprel, International Relations Manager at Qredits (NL)
- Mattias Levin, Deputy Head of Unit Digital finance, DG FISMA, European Commission
- Per-Erik Eriksson, Head of Division of Inclusive Finance, European Investment Fund (EIF)
- Agnese Papadia, Deputy Head of Unit Social and Inclusive entrepreneurship, DG EMPL, European Commission.
For participants who need accreditation, registrations are open until Wednesday, November 30, at noon. Those who already have accreditation can register until Friday, December 2 at 5:00 pm, Brussels time. In both cases, you can fill out our Google form here.